- To Nurture, Serve, and Minister in the Areas of Health Research, Education, Animal Rights, and Children's Initiatives.
- To Promote and Protect the Environment and Conserve Natural Resources.
This is the simple mission of The Morningstar Foundation.
Also known as The Mary Ann Elliott Foundation, our purpose is to provide grants in support of organizations working to fulfill this mission.
The Morningstar Foundation offers support to a wide variety of projects including those that expand learning opportunities, advocate for children, environment issues, animal welfare, and promote medical research for the betterment of humanity.
General Policy Guidelines
Scope of Support
Applications are not restricted to a specifc need, but emphasis is placed on those that concern education, children, environmental issues, animal welfare, and medical research. Native-American applications and programs from the Southeastern United States, will receive the highest priority. Other requests will be considered based on their merit.
Requests for nonrecurring projects are preferred. Examples of the type of projects that will receive consideration include, but are not limited to:
- New programs or pilot projects and infrastructure improvements.
- Expand established and successful programs in ways that may broaden benefits provided and persons served.
- Equipment and/or facilities (new construction, renovation, preservation/restoration, etc.) acquisition.
Grants are not made to individuals.
|◾ General support||◾ Program support|
|◾ Project support||◾ Capital equipment or building support|